Mark your Calendars for Shop, Wine, Dine on Thursday, June 16th from 5pm to 9pm.
This new event will feature dozens of businesses offering special menu selections, sidewalk sales and assorted services along the street.
Participating businesses will be open between Eglinton and Davisville Avenues. Special offerings will include free jewellery cleaning and inspection at Saati Fine Jewellery, special merchandise for sale and hand massages at Healthwinds Spa, flower give-aways at Periwinkle Flowers, and much more!
Music will be varied along the street with 6 bands, trios and quartets. See below for more detail.
Enjoy great music along the street!
- Under The Stairs (near Eglinton and Mount Pleasant)
- The Jim Heineman Quartet (just north of Soudan & Mount Pleasant)
- Jeremy DeFreitas (Mount Pleasant between Soudan at Hillsdale 5pm-7pm). Sponsored by The Neighbourhood Clinic.
- The Dick Felix Trio (Mount Pleasant between Hillsdale and Manor 6:30pm-8:30pm). Sponsored by Davisville Eye Care, Periwinkle Flowers, Uptown Chiropractic and Wildbird.
- The Sweet Derrick Band (Mount Pleasant between Manor and Belsize). Sponsored by Act Two, Boland's Open Kitchen, EcoPure Cleaners, Jacaranda Tree & Co., Stickley Fine Furniture
- The George Kash Experience (Mount Pleasant between Millwood and Belsize). Sponsored by Eye Studio, Second Nature Boutique, Smoked & Cracked, and The Chef Upstairs.
Participating Member Businesses: